Durbin Dental Provides Cosmetic Dentistry Options in Elizabethtown
Cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile, health, and confidence. At Durbin Dental we stay at the forefront of dental technology and evolving techniques so we can help you keep your smile beautiful and healthy. Our treatment options provide you with opportunities to improve the way you look and feel and the chance to improve your quality of life.
Improving the color, position, shape, size, alignment, and overall appearance of your smile is the primary goal of seeking cosmetic dental treatment. Our office provides the following selections for refining your smile:
- Teeth Whitening – Discoloration of your teeth can be caused by medication, coffee, tea, cigarettes, and other foods and beverages. Whitening can be performed in our dental office or at home under our supervision. At-home treatment kits give you the convenience of performing the treatment over time at your speed and provide lasting, natural results.
- Veneers - Thin pieces of porcelain or plastic can be placed over the teeth to correct uneven surfaces, chips, stains, misshapen and even unevenly spaced or crooked teeth. Our trusted lab creates these custom restorations quickly and efficiently. Veneers require more than one visit but have a longer life expectancy and durability than other options.
- Enameloplasty - Reshaping and contouring can be done to alter the length, shape, or position of your teeth often in a single dental visit. This treatment is for candidates with normal, healthy teeth that need only subtle changes to their smile. It is a very conservative technique that is often done in concert with whitening and bonding.
- Composite Fillings - Dental fillings reconstruct teeth that have decayed and match the color of natural teeth. Composite fillings do not contain mercury or allergens like amalgam and do not require as many changes to the natural enamel as a metal restoration.
- Porcelain Crowns - Porcelain crowns are durable restorations that look and feel like your natural teeth. Crowns have more durability than most other restorations but are also the most time-consuming.
- ClearCorrect Braces - A system used to straighten teeth as an alternative to traditional braces. A series of custom-fit, removable aligners gradually move teeth a little bit at a time. The aligners are barely noticeable and have a minimal impact on your daily routine.
Contact Us for A Beautiful Smile
Durbin Dental is a proud provider of cosmetic dentistry, and our team can help restore your smile in an effective, beautiful, and durable manner. We help the Elizabethtown community and families from all nearby areas live a more confident life. Call our practice and schedule your appointment today to get started on achieving a more beautiful smile!
CALL US: (270) 763-6604 REQUEST APPOINTMENT